More information
Feel free to contact us for more information about EDDHA. Request a quote or more information

EDDHA 6% chelate

It is recommended to add EDDHA or completely replace your iron chelates with EDDHA (red iron) when the pH value is equal or greather than 6,5. EDDHA is stable till a very high pH. An EDDHA chelate with 6% iron and an ortho-ortho (O-O) of 4.8, means that the chelate contains 80% stable iron chelate. This doesn’t mean that the remaining 20% is not available for the plant at all, however, this will quickly precipitate and the uptake efficiency will be lower.

Chelated trace elements are more effective because the chelating molecules protect trace elements against insolubility and are also recognised by plant enzymes (that collect micronutrients and transport to tissues). There is a different chelating factor in pH target stability and light sensitivity.

Contact Form

You can also ask your question via the contact form. You will receive a response as soon as possible – even within 24 hours on working days.






    Related products

    Hortus supplies all the necessities for growing your crops, such as fertilizers, plant correction agents, machines, technical installations and of course natural resources.

    View our full product range

    How can we help you?

    Do you have a request or a comment about our services, products or do you just have a question. Then contact us!

    Call our sales team at: +31 297 5249 19
    Mail us at: info@hsibv.com